By definition, leaders influence the behavior of others by describing a better vision of the future. We’ve learned that leaders who intentionally nurture an environment of mutual trust and respect tend to drive stronger employee performance, which leads to exceptional customer service—and ultimately— improved business results.
This online course will inspire and empower you to create a framework of effective and sustainable leadership practices.
Depending on the detail required from the community this workshop can be anywhere from 1-3 days in duration.
Key Learning Objectives
- Select the leadership style that is most appropriate for your personality
- Bringing inclusion rather than exclusion
- Demonstrates how leadership competencies and skills can be built on
- Improves decision-making and meeting management
- Provides tools for conflict reduction
- Understand the accountabilities of being a leader
- Shows the relationship between leadership and governance