Funding comes from government, business and local industry contributions. The key to accessing these funds is to write a great proposal that meets all the required mandates.
This workshop helps you do just that – in a professional manner sharing knowledge for success. We can cover proposal writing in general or help you write a specific proposal for a specific funding desire.
Depending on the detail required from the community this workshop can be anywhere from 1-3 days in duration.
Key Learning Objectives
- How to approach the different type funding applications
- How to identify key mandatories that must be met by the applicant
- How to address financial aspects of the application
- How to prepare a project budget
- How to create templates for future references