This workshop develops Human Resources management processes that match the people of the organization with the organizations long term plans.
Where necessary it will assist with an organizations ability to manage and work with its most valued assets – its people and community members at large.
Depending on the detail required from the community this workshop can be anywhere from 1-3 days in duration.
Key Learning Objectives
- Identifies the profile of people needed to deliver on organizational strategy
- Transforms the HR function into a more strategic element of the organization
- Provides a clear framework for carrying out HR strategic initiatives
- Increases the clarity of acquiring and retaining people in the organization
- Provides the organization with clear roles and accountabilities for people
- Fills gaps in the planning and deployment of the organization’s people
- Increases the individual’s sense of worth inside the organization