The organization is only as good as the people that delivers its products and services. The organization’s overall effectiveness in implementing its strategic plan is a direct reflection of how well each person delivers individually and then collectively. It is vital, therefore, to assess the organization and the individual’s performance on a continual basis.
This workshop provides participants with the knowledge and skills to implement a way to manage individual and organizational performance. The workshop teaches job and standards training that motivates employees towards establishing a creative work environment.
Methods used to monitor and review employee performance, provide coaching and delegating new work setting new standards are discussed.
Depending on the detail required from the community this workshop can be anywhere from 1-3 days in duration.
Key Learning Objectives
- Removes the stigma and fear associated with the job review process
- Replaces the traditional and ineffective performance appraisal function
- Ensures the support of all levels of the organization
- Provides a process for linking operational goals with individual performance
- Makes performance monitoring a continuous and consistent feature of the organization
- Provides tangible meaning to coaching and mentoring