Every year, businesses lose millions of dollars because they fail to listen to, interact with, and respect the opinions of managers and staff.
This workshop focusses on the needs of the managers and supervisors to act as coaches, facilitators, mediators and trainers. Participants learn how to apply step-by-step coaching and mentoring techniques that help individuals or groups achieve results by analyzing issues and problems. The program helps individuals or groups resolve conflicts and avoid the damage to productivity caused by unresolved conflict, and by helping individuals or groups generate integrated and cohesive work plans.
Depending on the detail required from the community this workshop can be anywhere from 1-3 days in duration.
Key Learning Objectives
- Allows the organization to meet the needs of both employees and organization
- Improves service to customers and satisfaction with programs and service delivery
- Increases financial management and improves the future of the organization
- Improves the individual productivity of people
- Improves interactive behaviour among employees and with members and others
- Rapidly improves the reach of the organization
- Increases the effectiveness of supervisors and productive people